I respect my clients and they respect me, because:
- I’ve never missed a deadline
- I’m easy to work with
- My work product is error-free
My writing superpowers include:
- Finding great sources
- Developing interview questions and using interview techniques that provide Wow-worthy, golden nuggets of information and quotes
- Taking technical or “boring” topics and making them interesting to read
I’ve written for media outlets, companies, and organizations, on many topics, including:
- Aging, Retirement, Medicare
- Health, Health Technology, Mental Health, Fitness
- Personal Finance
- Business, Technology
Types of writing I provide, include: articles, blog posts, case studies, ghostwritten thought leadership, white papers, ebooks, infographics, playbooks, and more.
My clients for content creation, journalism, and freelance writing include AARP, The New York Times, Parade.com, Fortune Well, Woman’s World, NBCNews.com, Business Insider, Livestrong.com, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce – CO, Next Avenue, Insider, Entrepreneur.com, Small Business Trends, Nutrition Business Journal, Spectrum Business Insights, Change Healthcare, SilverCloud Health, studioID/Industry Dive, Fortune Brand Studio, Contently, Cox Communications, ShipStation.com, Thryv, Wonolo, SmartHustle, InPickleball, and many more.
Please check out my Portfolio to see samples of my writing. If you’re looking for something specific, please let me know.
I’d love to connect, learn more about you, and see how I can be of service to you and your organization. You can reach me at margie @ margiezfisher dot com or set up your free 15-minute consultation here.